work with us
We Are Hiring
Job Description: Tender Manager
Qualification and Requirements
- Reviews each call for tender in detail with the responsible sales person to determine a response strategy, which includes scope of delivery, pricing and delivery timelines.
- Provides all necessary project management skills to coordinate the work of all departments needed for the timely delivery of complete and successful tender responses.
- Collaborates with the technical departments and the sales team to assemble complete proposals and support during contract negotiations.
- Conducts and documents regular win/lost meetings after each customer decision.
- Develop business/sales strategy and account plan for priority accounts that ensures the achievement of sales and profit targets within set budgets
- Develops database that help in tracking all tenders and updates them on monthly basis and ensures having completed and thorough filing of all inquiries, orders and supplementary orders issued by all customers
- Handling full responsibilities to analyze challenge and timely process of day-to-day tender price quotation requests the Gulf region, in accordance with Pricing Policy.
- Prepare and execute strategic meetings with important decision makers.
- Effectively manage the opportunity pipeline in order to reliably predict revenue
- Keep Management and Marketing informed of development of opportunities and accounts including market trends and competitor issues
- Identify customer needs and effectively demonstrate the values both economic and human
- Be able to negotiate with suppliers to get cost effective pricing
- Build long-term strategic relationships and partnerships with customers to grow business and gain market share
- Gather forecasting data and budget process from customer to be proactive on upcoming tenders.
- Lead the tender process – setting up and follow-up on tender project plan, drive tender opportunities, get commitment and maximize tender outcome
- Use all available internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all administration task is comprehensive and completed on time
- A strong, and proven background in contracts and commercial management
- Previous experience drafting and reviewing tenders, sales contracts, and quotations
- Ability to manage contract amendments, disputes and change variations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with customer and supplier
- Previous experience in working with clients in a highly regulated industry sector
- Degree (or similar) qualified within a relevant discipline
Speak English and any local language comfortably. Able to use MS office proficiently
Job Description: Surgical Operating Room (OR) Nurse as Sales Agent
Qualification and Requirements
- Diploma/BSc degree in Nursing
- OR theater experience (MUST) in Orthopedics, Cardio is a plus or any operating suite.
- A minimum of 2 years and above in Hospital setting.
- Up-to-date health professional Valid License Certificate is mandatory.
- MS Computer skill must.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with customers, physicians, nurses, and other technical medical staff.
- Knowledge and use of relevant surgical tools and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding verbal and grammatical communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Work in agile and fast paced environment
- Can carry/lift heavy medical equipment’s
- Auto DRIVING LICENSE mandatory, owning auto a plus
- Flexible to be on-call (as needed bases) for emergencies.
- Able to travel and work odd hours
- Attend surgical procedures and provide technical expertise to physicians in sterile operating room environment (ie. OR theaters)
- Audit inventory at distributor locations to verify consigned stocks and coordinate replenishment
- Works closely with customer (doctor/hospital) ensure seamless order management process.
- Manage inventory at hospitals to ensure product traceability, accurate replenishment orders and appropriate disposition of expired/unneeded product.
- Communicate the benefits of our medical devices to physicians
- Drive sales of medical devices through qualified leads
- Assist in navigating the healthcare environment
- Attend exhibits for medical conferences to gain new skills in the Ortho surgical techniques
- Attend medical trade shows/expos to promote our medical devices to physicians
- Other diverse responsibilities include marketing, product development, production and company operations
Job Description: Executive Administrator
Executive Admin- essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage multiple task, but does so with ease.
Qualification and Requirements
- Associate or College degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially word/excel/ppt)
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Project management experience a plus
- Proficient in English (read, write and speak) and Amharic and any other local language; Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service with pleasant attitude, smiles and welcoming spirit
- preparing letters/memos, presentations and reports
- organizing meetings and managing databases
- booking travels, transport and accommodation
- creating a calendar of meetings, events, and trade shows
- organizing company events or conferences
- running company errands in government offices and bank
- managing and ordering of office stationery and furniture and keeping the budget
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- supervising and monitoring the work of the janitorial service
- liaising with staff, suppliers and customers
- attending meetings with senior management
- organizing induction programs for new employees
- assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date
All applicants should send their CV and Application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at our office Bole Sub City, Haile Alem Bldg, 7th FL Room No. 703